|19-11 Crossbay Blvd, Broad Channel, NY 11693, P: (718) 945-4377, F: (718) 945-4538, email@example.com
|WINNER OF THE 2006
#1 MAKO DEALER AWARD!!
The new Jet OptiMax 80 and 110 models are poised to become the power of choice
for jet boat operators everywhere.
Compared to four-stroke competitors in its class, the lightweight two-stroke Direct
Injected OptiMax Jet outboards feature lightweight, high-power performance, with
outstanding holeshot and acceleration, perfect for shallow-water jet applications.
The Jet 80 and 110 OptiMax outboards feature OptiMax fuel system technology, a
testament to their quality, reliability and durability.
Water is drawn into the unit through the intake grill by an impeller, driven directly by
the engine driveshaft. The water is then forced at high pressure through an outlet
nozzle, creating thrust that drives the boat forward. To obtain reverse, a gate lifts into
position over the outlet re-directing the pressure stream in the opposite direction
- PCM07 digital ignition for instant turn-key starts regardless of conditions.
- The Jet 80 OptiMax features an integral five-quart oil reservoir for convenience and ease of
- The Jet 80 OptiMax is 3-star CARB rated, while the Jet 110 OptiMax is 2-star CARB rated for
- The Jet 80 OptiMax is derived from Mercury’s popular 1.5L OptiMax family, with a compact but
- The Jet 110 OptiMax is derived from Mercury’s powerful 2.5L V6 OptiMax family.
- Both models feature the OptiMax 60-amp/756-watt belt-driven alternator system, for best-in-class
- Both models are SmartCraft compatible, providing the ability to run SmartCraft gauges with vital
engine information at your fingertips.
- Propshaft Rated HP 80 (58.8 kW)
- Max RPM (WOT) 5000-5750
- Cylinders 3 (in-line)
- Displacement (CID/cc) 92.96/1526
- Bore & Stroke (in) 3.63 x 3.00
- Bore & Stroke (mm) 92 x 76
- Cooling System Water-cooled with thermostat & pressure-controlled
- Ignition System PCM 07
- Starting Electric
- Gear Shift F-N-R
- Steering Remote
- Alternator 60-amp/756-watt belt-driven
- Trim System Power trim
- Exhaust System Through prop
- Lubrication System Electronic multipoint oil injection
- Recommended Oil Mercury OptiMax/DFI Engine Oil
- Fuel Induction System 2-stage direct fuel injection
- Shaft Length (inches) 20, 27" length with jet pump
- Shaft Length (mm) 508, 686 mm length with jet pump
- Dry Weight (lbs.) 398 (with pump), 343 (without pump)
- Dry Weight (kg.) 180 (with pump), 156 (without pump)
- Operator Warning System Overheat, low oil level
- SmartCraft Yes
- CARB Star Rating 3
- Warranty 3
|19-11 Crossbay Blvd.
Broad Channel, NY 11693