|19-11 Crossbay Blvd, Broad Channel, NY 11693, P: (718) 945-4377, F: (718) 945-4538, email@example.com
|WE SHIP WORLDWIDE. FOR SHIPMENTS WITHIN THE U.S. THE FLAT RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
$59 FOR THE ROLLUPS, $79 FOR THE SPORTS, AND AIRDECKS, $225 FOR THE HEAVY DUTYS,
AND FOR THE AMANZI'S WE MUST QUOTE OUT SHIPPING BY STATE.
|CALL (718) 945-4377 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
SHIPS NEXT BUSINESS DAY VIA FEDEX
9 reasons to buy Mercury Inflatable Boats…
1. They’re built even stronger Sure they’re light, but they’re now even stronger. Strong enough to take the additional weight of today’s generation
of FourStroke outboards. Whatever you can do in a conventional boat, you can do in a Mercury…from fishing, cruising, or exploring an estuary or
waterway near your campsite, to the high-energy action of skiing, tubing or wakeboarding. Mercury Inflatable Boats…they’re unbeatable value, and
a whole lot of fun too!
2. Smarter design… more performance features Every Mercury Inflatable comes with essential features as standard. Things such as stainless
steel towing eyes (except some Roll-Up models), lifting handles, a heavy duty PVC coated transom, elastic oar retaining straps, one way drain valve
with plug, high velocity air pump, repair kit in waterproof container and a carry bag. The Duratex™ HD models feature a marine-grade plywood
bench seat and the Hypalon® XD models feature an aluminium bench seat.
3. Inflatable keel for stability and performance All Mercury AIR DECK®, Sport and Heavy Duty models feature an inflatable keel for superior
performance and steering.
4. A choice of superdurable materials Mercury Inflatable Boats are made to defy the elements and the roughest environments. Choose from either
Duratex™ HD or Hypalon® XD fabrics…materials that have set the standard for the marine industry.
5. New high-performance QuickLift™ end-cones The extended end-cones look sleek, but they also reduce planing time by 50% and bow rise by
15%. You also get a drier ride coming off the plane, with little or no backwash from the transom. The new design gives additional lift and buoyancy
in the transom area, plus a trim-tab effect for better stability in adverse weather conditions, as the bow is kept down for improved stability in windy
or rough conditions.
6. 5 Year Duratex™ HD & 10 Year Hypalon® XD Mercury Warranty Backed by the resources of Mercury Marine, part of the world’s largest boating
group, every Mercury Inflatable boat is protected with a full 5 or 10 Year limited warranty.
7. Fold-down oar-locks The oar-locks are stored on the outside of the tubes, to leave the area free for seating.
8. T-Type storage bag A hassle-free storage bag design, much easier than a zipper bag.
9. High-velocity air pump reduces inflation time These pumps provide 20% more volume than earlier models, so you can set your boat up quickly
and get out on the water faster. There’s also a handy pressure gauge that can be placed on top of the pump to monitor pressure whilst inflating.
|#1 MERCURY INFLATABLE
DEALER FOR '04, '05, '06, '07, 08
|Buster's Marine Service
19-11 Crossbay Blvd.
Broad Channel, NY 11693